Feedback on my first created game!

I see some potential in it, but at the moment it looks very barebones and doesn’t have much detail. The little messages on the walls are a neat touch though.

This is just some free models in a map with a bunch of parts in it. Try to make your own weapon, it can even be basic, like a brick that makes noises and causes damage.

1 Like

I wish I would have known they were free model guns, and worse they were uncredited.

3 Likes

I think the game is pretty good. You could add some more things to the environment though
Like another comment said, I think you should add some type of ammo counter.

First: These guns aren’t made by you

Second: The Map itself is good for practicing but it feels way too slow

Third: The gameplay itself is bad and feels unfair

Overall the game is fun to play with friends, it feels very slow and it can be annoying when someone keeps jumping, the name for the game doesn’t suit it as 90% of the time “Legends” means that it’s a simulator game so I’d suggest changing the name.

1 Like

It’s very addicting, but also very restricting. This shouldn’t really be considered a “game” because there is no goal to accomplish despite having pseudo-competition.

If you want to create a game, there must be a goal. Perhaps add a round system with distinct goals per round, i.e. most kills in a FFA, most kills in a team death match, capture the flag, etc.

On a side note:
Credit the creators. Even if it was an open-source asset that was free to use, it’s common courtesy to credit the developers who created it. You did not create anything except for the map as far as I am concerned. If you really want to create your own “game”, you must put in effort and not just bundle up community resources into a package and call it a game. A good example of this is Combat Warriors.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will test some smooth cam feautures with my mod on my pc! The pistol might get re-vamped. Thanks for your help!

FusionFast :copyright:

Erm, this isn’t his creation. He did not credit them anywhere, or mention of usage of these free assets. It’s sort of misleading to us, as we are reviewing the game, including THE guns/ assets. It’s not right that he is taking credit for this.

1 Like

Oh well in that case, it’s a lot more infuriating.

1 Like

Eh sorry, but it’s just a very bland map, the guns are from a Battle Royale default game from roblox. You should credit them yes.

2 Likes

The game is not that good because of the map and it has no gui and it uses the roblox guns with disables the mouse on pc (unable to select gui) and also please credit the free models you used, such as roblox’s guns

Its a really great start! The gun system is really nice, although id play around with the lighting, make a detailed map and add an ammo counter

What’s the point of the copyright symbol if you don’t have copyright?? unrelated but confusing.

Now for the review.

If I had to rate the game in it’s current state, which seems very unfinished, I’d give it a 2/10.
There’s a lack of objective and content. From the date of everything, It looks like you did it in ~10-20 minutes. There’s very little effort put into it.
With the lack of objective, it lacks anything to be fun. If it was some sort of paintball ring like the older games the platform used to have, I could see how fun it would be. (Especially with counters, goals and some sort of audible queue.)

Your description confuses me. First and ever? What does that mean? It’s also not even the first.

Overall, the quality as it currently stands is
1/10
The gameplay is
2/10 (Knocked down severely due to uncredited FMs)

you asked for critical, I gave critical.

2 Likes

well thanks… :sob: thanks though

Have fun

honestly, the tl;dr is that it needs to credit the guns and needs more mechanics to be complete.

chats

1 Like

Good start.

I’d recommend:

• Adding music to the game
  • Adding more gamepasses, such as vip
  • Make a map changer so people can vote for which map and the one with the most votes will be the map for a certain amount of time.

My rating for this game is a 6.8/10.

If you work really hard on the game, it may be on the front page!

Thanks! That really helpsme understand! Unlike the other people.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Western you say eh?
I might make a western map!

Thanks!

Okay here is my feedback:
Sorry for criticism but it is required…

1. Very big map.
  2. So poorly detailed map. I mean not at all.
  3. As everyone said free models.
  4. No Ui or music for user experience.

what do I recommend?

I recommend you not focus on making game but either learn.