Feedback on My First Design in 2+ Months

Hiya fellow developers! I recently made this personal clothing design. It’s my first one in a little over 2 months (I believe). I took a long needed break from clothing design, and am now back with a new and improved style!

Also, the watermark is my old username, since I used the same canvas as I have before and forgot to change the name. My bad haha. (You can look on my past users list if you’d like proof)

All constructive criticism is welcomed! Thank you!

*sigh*

Unfortunately, I had a different design for this with a white tank top instead of a tube top, but that was moderated and I was warned.

Not sure why since it wasn’t revealing like lots and lots of other clothing, if y’all know what i mean :eyes:

5 Likes

Pretty good! I like the shading and the overall neatness of the clothing. However, to me, your shading of the creases/folds in the clothing sort of looks like scratch marks to me, and some shaded areas look a bit lumpy, but it’s very nicely shaded overall.

Looks great, keep it up!

1 Like

I did add some lines to add texture to the design. That may be what you’re referring to. I’ll experiment with and without the lines.

Thank you for replying!

Are you talking ab my watermark?

What tattoo?? I didn’t add that onto the design.

That’s the watermark, there is no tatto.

2 Likes

Ur shading is very original :3

I like it very much, maybe make the jacket strings white?

1 Like

Thank you! I actually decided not to add jacket strings onto this design.

Yeah that’s the watermark, not a tattoo

Of which I’m now realizing was my old username. Oops

1. I’d suggest adding some little stitching or detail on the ends of the sleeves.

2. The sudden flatness of the falling shirt looks a little strange. I’d suggest having it curve more with the flatness coming a lot later

3. This may get moderated for being too revealing. Just to be save, I’d lower the bottom of the shirt more.

2 Likes

Alright! I’ll work on that with future designs, thanks!

Ah I see what you mean. I was trying to make it so the sleeve was easy to work with, but yeah, it does look a wee bit weird.

I uploaded it already, and it was fine. I did have a different version that i tried, but it got moderated probably because the white shirt under the jacket was a tank top, and i believe looked to similar to something else… Welp

Although, that should be the least of their worries compared to other pieces of clothing.

Thanks for replying!

1 Like

Nice work! Love the shading!!! :smile:

1 Like