Feedback On My First Ever GFX

Hey everyone, I just started making GFX today. This is my first GFX ever made, can you guys please give me some feedback? You can criticize it how you’d like. :slight_smile:

First Thumbnail:

Second Thumbnail:

Third Thumbnail:

Fourth Thumbnail:

3 Likes

What software did you make it on?

1 Like

I used Blender Only for this gfx. I plan on also using photoshop for different effects.

One thing you might consider is trying to add effects to make the white appearance neon color stand out make the background cast a different effect just to better the scene a little bit more.

It’s somewhat odd a bit in my opinion since this is just a starter design, the brightness aren’t overdone and not saturated with colors. Since your character is an R15 character, perhaps make more light shine on the sides of the walls so it doesn’t appear bland and plain.

I’m not sure if you’re adding effects at a certain area in the scene with a sort of theme, but if this was an style character, with effects around it you might consider throwing some more characters in the background or something to make it interesting. Otherwise, it’s a good start good progress so far.

1 Like

thx for your feedback its really apreaciated. I made some more thumbnails can you give me some more feedback?