Feedback on my first GFX ( Updated version )

Hm… maybe lack of details? I’ve been working on that since some of the feedback I received are about lack of details.

Well some countries have double faucets, so that’s why I kept it. Anyway, thank you for your feedback!

Really good work! This is great for a beginner!

I’d fix the left leg, it looks really offset with the torso and change the skybox but overall I like it!

Thank you, I’ll try to improve more!

A lot of people are saying that I need to change the sky too. I’m currently trying to find the right sky texture for it… Anyway, thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

Yeah - the sky box is pretty eh.

1 hour to render? Woah that’s a long time. I’d expect it to take like 40 seconds haha. I normally experience <10 second render times for character renders. 3 hours to make? Yeah when I made my first GFX it took about 3 - about 1 hour of that was spent messaging people asking for help and thinking I’d broke Blender and I’d have to restart.

Well, while I rendering, I can’t do anything. I can’t play roblox, nor could I mess around in roblox studio. If I do, my whole computer would crash and I don’t want to waste my time rendering it again. That’s how bad my computer is…

1 Like

Oh wow.
My PC isn’t the best either. It’s great for gaming, rendering, modelling - basically everything I need it to do. The only problem is… the blue screens
of death. Always get those.

Yeah I get that quite often. Sometimes playing roblox lags, too.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s most probably that.

woah, this is such a big difference! amazing :revolving_hearts:
Keep up the great work!

Thank you, I’ll try to improve more.

Just wondering, do you use cycles or eevee?

I think I use eevee… I’m not sure…

This is improvement! I do feel like the light from the window seems unnatural and gives the GFX a weird look so maybe make it look more realistic.

Okay, I’ll try to improve more. Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like