Feedback On My First GFX

Hello, This is my first GFX I just made I did use the toolbox model I just added my player. This is my first time making a gfx I want to know how I can improve on it.?

Ok just finished my second one how does this one look? Is it better?

2 Likes

TY for taking time to red this.! And reply. TYSM

Nice job for a first GFX!

If you want to make better GFX’s, less pixelated quality, and look professional, I recommend Blender. It’s the tool that will improve your gfx skills a lot more than you expect.

I get that it’s in Studio, but make sure the character has a pose, there’s a specific scene. You have to also have effects, along with making the GFX eye catching, unique and appealing. That’s the way you’ll get commissions or get people to notice your works.

Overall 5/10 for a first timer. You have potential, so keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Ty. Which version of blender to use? is is free?

1 Like

Try using the newest version, and it’s completely free.

Search up tutorials on how to make a GFX with Blender.

1 Like

while this is pretty basic for a first one, aka no pose, action, etc, if you are planning to keep using Roblox studio for a form to create gfx’s instead of using blender, try using moon animator to animate a pose in studio and then take a screenshot. you can find how to here: How to make a High Quality GFX only using Roblox Studio [FREE] (No Blender or C4D) {2021} - YouTube

good luck on the future

1 Like

honestly, IMO its not that great. you can see the sky, which makes it feel like the place is floating, you used a free model, and all you did was add your player with no posing or anything. you should use blender with rigs, make your own models/maps, add effects, materials, etc.

1 Like

It looks more like a screen shot than a GFX if I’m being honest. like @IceTheOneAndOnly said, you should use blender instead of ROBLOX studio. That’s how everyone makes decent GFX’s. Blender is completely free and there is many tutorials on Rigging and Lighting for it.

1 Like