Feedback on my first good logo

Hey everyone!

I have just designed a new logo for me and my friends new game studio, I really like this and I think it is one of my best logo’s yet!

What do you think?

1 Like

In my opinion, your the logo is bland. I do love the fact that the cacti have some detail and the color scheme you’ve used is unique.

I do recommend making the background into more of a desert since cacti is normally found in desert biomes and I feel it would look aesthetically pleasing. Also, try exploring fonts until you find one you feel comfortable with.

Other than that, you are doing a spectacular job.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, and yes I will make sure to edit it, thanks for the suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some things I noticed: The green outline and the orange one overlap between the words. I’d recommend moving them apart. Also the circles at the bottom are kinda inconsistently spaced, but that might just be part of the design.

Overall it’s still good though.

2 Likes

yeah its a bit bland, you should try adding some bubbles to the water

1 Like

It looks awesome! But if you really want to make it pop, I’d suggest adding more detail to it. I really like the cactus decals! But I would try adding a darker outline to define it more and choosing a different text outline other than black (particularly, slightly darker than the base color). Also try finding colors that work well together! Not saying that these colors don’t work, but improvement can always be made.

Overall it looks amazing and you should be proud of yourself!! I especially love those cacti! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s pretty good for a beginner! I like the cacti in the background. But try browsing over the internet or here for better fonts to use. Also, maybe add yellow instead of the blue because cacti are in deserts?

This should go in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations! Quite good, however!

Right know, it appears bland and sort of on the basic end you could try to place some lighting to make the design look more high quality and attractive.

I recommend adding a eye-catching background perhaps experiment with color choices and see which ones suits your liking. Consider working on the color scheme and lighting the (text outline) doesn’t quite match the concept of a sort of studio.

Plus, game studios do look basic some of them show the actual game of what users will be playing as it would include information of the game as that could be a good addition if your going for that sort of look. In my opinion you could download some reference images related to “game studios”, to gather small ideas to improve your design.

1 Like

add some gradient to the text, and use only a couple colours, like maybe a few shades of green so that it is not rainbow all over the place

Color pallets needs to be appealing to the eye. Especially around the text to make this logo pop. The text also makes it hard to see the cactus and overall I’d recommend adding a unique twist to your logo like incorporating the cactus into the text. Other than that pretty good