Feedback on my game as a TOH (Sprint 2)

Hi, I just updated my game and I feel great. Thanks to all the suggestions you guys gave me I was able to improve it.

Now, again I ask you to review my game so I can improve it even more. It’s still incomplete, so I’d like you to tell me what I should add next.

https://web.roblox.com/games/3164653703/Tower-Escape-DEV

Thanks to all of you.

3 Likes

It is pretty fun! I did find though that a lot of obstacles, especially these first ones, were difficult in the way that it just depended on how your humanoid landed to determine if you were going to make it or not.

Otherwise than that, it is really good! The respawning is fantastic, the lava moves at a good speed and the various obbies are creatively designed.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll get carried away with the hard obstacles. I understand they can be frustrating and ruin the overall experience. I’ll think of something to make them appear less often and higher up.
And thanks for your opinion in general, it wasn’t easy especially since it’s my first game and I have a lot to learn.

The game is spectacular, however, the first level is a bit difficult. You’ve made the kill line too far up. I’d recommend lowering it a bit. Other than that, the game seems great! Hopefully this helped, and keep up the good work!

Thanks for checking my game. This is helping me focus on what really matters.
Your feedback is very encouraging. Thanks again.

1 Like