Feedback on my game icon

Hey everyone @amobamocamo here. My game studio Sunray Games is currently working on a game and I just finished the game’s text logo. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it.

Thanks in advance!

The logo:

6 Likes

looks nice but might not work well as a icon, at a smaller scale text like this (especially the slashing part) can be hard to read

2 Likes

This is a really cool design for the game logo.

When you’re looking for an icon, you want to have a centerpiece that catches the players eye. I think the logo that you’ve posted here combined with a colorful background, whether it be a render of two characters fighting with effects, or an edited picture of the game itself - would look fantastic + bring in players. It’s the perfect mix of cartoony and action that really makes me think of an anime-style fighting game.

It would most definitely grab the players attention, as it did mine.

2 Likes

I really enjoy the logo. I believe that a darken background at the bottom of a main game icon frame would really enhance the logo’s visibility.

1 Like

Are you talking about an icon similar to this? (this is just a place holder icon until the game fully drops with an anime styled GFX):

1 Like

a drop shadow might enhance the visibility.

1 Like

Yes, but the background actually relating/showcasing your game!

1 Like