Hello everyone, in my previous post in this category, I started work on a new game. The game involves traveling across the ocean to many unique islands. The screenshots provided below are progress shots.
I took feedback from the previous post and did some tweaking. I tried not overusing the studs surface (e.g. I made the surface for the trees smooth). Now the game is designed to have multiple islands.
So I have questions that if one could provide some feedback on, I’d greatly appreciate.
- Should I remove most of trees? It could lead to some performance issues and looks like there’s so much happening, too much.
- Should I increase the Island size? This is the beginning island, but any feedback is awesome with me.
- Should I further define the dirt path? What I mean is make it longer and add more paths.
- Does the current progress still pertain to a classic-Roblox aesthetic?
- What should I add/remove?
I’m very open to any feedback, as I want to make this game successful, so members of development’s input is something I consider very important to have. Thank you everyone!