Feedback on my GFX #7

Hey guys! Ramen here! I made these two YouTube profile pictures, but I’d need one to be my main one… Which one do you guys prefer? I’d also like some feedback on them! Do you guys think i should’ve added anything else? Please tell me in the comments. Thank you so much!

• Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

4 Likes

i would like option one because it has more effect in the glasses.

2 Likes

I think that it might look better if it were a seamless transition from yellow to purple, I also like the 2nd one better because the hair is more common compared to the 1st.

1 Like

I like the Hue or dividing effect you’ve given to the GFX, Although there could be alot you could’ve done to this GFX. Given an Outer glow behind the Render, Having a White Gradient start instead of black, Would’ve been better if you added a bloom and had better lighting to the scene while rendering. And added effects like sparkles and what not behind the GFX. This is just a feedback as it is supposed to help you in your future GFXs. Good luck in your future projects. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d surely do that if i had the ideas back at the time! Something strange happens to me, whenever I get an idea, most of the times i can’t seem to be able to put the idea in place! That GFX was one of the lucky times i managed to do something decent. But I will try and apply those ideas on future projects. They’re honestly pretty good ideas! Thanks for the feedback.

I like option 2 as option 1 looks a little too top heavy.

Edit: Sorry I replied to the wrong person :sweat_smile:

1 Like