Feedback on my GFX

Hello there! My name is Cryptic3D (previously G_aze). I am looking for opinions and a price that you would pay on my gfx. (If you need proof that I am G_aze, go to my Roblox profile and look at my past usernames).

Portfolio - gaze.pb.online
Deviantart - https://www.deviantart.com/gazegfx/gallery/

13 Likes

Awesome work here.

Keep up the grind.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you think you could give a price range you would pay for my gfx?

I’d probably pay at most 4k for any.

Awesome work man! Keep on doing good stuff like this.

1 Like

These look awesome. Very high quality and you can tell time well spent.

1 Like

They look great! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hey I recognize you. Absolutely love your work.
I would price it everything as 1.5k - 2k
The profile pictures are superb btw.

1 Like

Awesome work man, i really like your work.

The price i would give for everything is 2k and 1.3k
Keep up the hard work man.

1 Like

Thank you! Also, thank you for giving a price range that you would pay for my gfx!

These are amazing images you have made. They have a high standard of quality. I would pay at most R$2.5K, but I would generally put the price range at between R$1.5k and R$2k

1 Like

First off, Awesome work here. Secondly, just to help you improve I’m gonna suggest a few things that could be better (Doesn’t mean they’re already not good).

It seems like the same pose is reused for a lot of the work. I understand that no one really notices since all of the work isn’t for the same game and its spread out, but I think having more poses can show your flexibility.

I also think you should look into effect heavy stuff like KidVeggito and you could definitely improve a lot.

Other than that just keep up the grind. :slight_smile:

Edit: I dont mean to say that your effects are bad or arent heavy, I just mean that KidVeggito has a style that honestly is really amazing to me and I think it looks really good. (its all personal preference)

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll take it into consideration for the next time.

Looks good, though I would recommend bending the limbs more. Looks too stiff.

What type of font do you use for the advertisements?

I usually hate GFX/artwork done in this style, but you seem to do it well. Your rim lighting is above average, you use bloom in a very good manner also. However, what I can point out is how the legs are in the same position in almost every piece. I know this is common with this style of art, but might want to change it up in the future.

I’d pay 2k-5k for your work.

WOW! All of your work is fire :fire:!

Definitely keep on doing what you’re doing!!

I would definitely pay somewhere in the thousands for your work. It’s eye catching, high quality, and very delightful.