Feedback on my GFX

Hey! I’ve been using Blender for about 3 days now, can you please give me constructive feedback on this piece?
Rendered in Blender, edited in Paint.net

Cheers.

10 Likes

For a new GFX artist this is good.

To improve the legs and arm and not connected to the body.

Add more detail

Add text!!

2 Likes

Looks good so far! I would make the character brighter, fix lighting and add text.

4 Likes

I like it but maybe some more lighting, could perk it up and focus it entirely on the render, Also, the SCP logo could be blued a little bit, adds effect in my experience. Amazing tho.

3 Likes

for three days, this isn’t bad, I like how your using what appears to be the PaintRigV3 tutorial i made, however you need to texture things such as the hair, and hats. These are key details and can add so much more to your scene.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Althought I am not a new GFX Artist, It’s just my first few days on Blender as I previously used C4D.

1 Like

The rig is great! Thank you very much.

1 Like

I think it looks pretty good. I’d make the left and right renders a bit brighter and definitely add some text.

2 Likes

The background seems too positive for the aggresive vibe given off by the avatars. The actual render it’s self is very good although the shiny clothes makes it feel a bit plastic but that’s probably just me! Keep up the good work! :smile:

2 Likes

I would recommend playing around with the exposure, contrast, luminosity, curves, etc. I think on Paint.net to access curves you would have to press Ctrl + Shift + M. Other than that it looks pretty nice!

1 Like

I’d suggest the texturing be worked on, for example add a bump map for the uniform. The characters are oddly shiny, so if you have a reflection map that’d be great.

Blender Guru has a great example on how to achieve this goal.

The posing however is fine, although some of the limbs are in weird spots and for some reason they all have their arms bent like a lot

1 Like