Feedback on my GFX!

Hello! I’m zyooz, I’ve been doing GFX for quite some time now. However, I recently wanted to improve my work. So, I decided to upgrade to Photoshop.

ICON: 6

I just want feedback on this little icon I made, and how much the pricing would land on. Brutally honest opinions are appreciated, haha!

Thank you in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It looks pretty good! The only issue that I see are the shadows below the torso look too dark.

Try using the contrast panel and messing around with lighting. image

1 Like

The only thing I see that needs works is definitely your shading, right now the shading doesn’t look that great.

1 Like

I like this, I think you should work a bit on the bending of the arms, it looks a bit to merged with the torso, and working on Lightrooms should help you. Otherwise this is very good, continue!

1 Like

I will definitely keep that in mind next time, thank you so much!

1 Like

Absolutely agree! I honestly didn’t notice that before now haha, thank you!

2 Likes

You’re not wrong, the pose looks a little awkward. Thanks for pointing that out, I will work on improving the shading along with the posing!

2 Likes

Ah, I get it now. Thanks for providing a picture in your explanation, I’ll be checking this out!

2 Likes

I agree with what has been said above, you do need to work on shading a bit, but you have a really nice colour scheme and I think it looks really good!

1 Like

It looks super good, I suggest making the light a little less, because it’s making the character glow kindove, but over all so good, I love it great work!

1 Like

Wow! The GFX looks really good, I love the style and effects you gave it. I think the only problem is shading which can easily be fixed and it’ll turn out to look really nice! Otherwise, I love it!

1 Like

I like it! It’s very, well, orange. Maybe have some kind of gradient there, orange and red, orange and black, those are good color combinations for orange.

1 Like

Its too bright and the arms are in a really awkward positioning. The shading is either too dark or too light, I suggest using multiple lights around the character, or using a sunlight.

1 Like