Feedback on my group roles

Another idea is to turn of your group funds. Makes group page look much cleaner.

1 Like

I like the roles, but they are pretty long. Maybe look for alternatives.

1 Like

No! The roles are named by me and I like them that way if some says “I hate them” they will see hell…

I feel as if some of the roles are quite repetitive and you can take some out or rename them. Otherwise looks decent!

1 Like

What roles are reproduced? Sorry I am confused of what ones.

I agree! I think that some of the Deputy Roles and Chief Roles are repetitive. Otherwise, roles look great and I would definitely use them.

2 Likes

I think a little too much can get messy so I’ve tried to reorganize them.
Founder
Co-Founder
Board of directors
Chief of Staff
Developers
Head Administrator
Administrators
Moderators
Staff in Training
Banned/ Blacklisted
Members

1 Like

I feel that these can be combined into two and that the deputy ones are not needed.

1 Like

-stares at him- Ehem. The roles are named the way they are named.

The Deputy’s are there for second opinions and help the chief.

To be fair you did ask for feedback and that’s what we are giving.

1 Like

True, however maybe you can combine the deputy ones into one role called advisor, or something similar. This is to save rank space and robux.

1 Like

True. I should be nicer. Oh pills where are you?

The roles are all bought and group is bought…

You are still able to change them around however. You may be able to add a holder account or other. It’s your group and you can do what you want.

1 Like

Ok. I will make a holder account…

How can I make edits to the disc if I am not the owner of the group?

I’m not saying that you need to, it’s just an example at what you can do with excess roles.

1 Like

You don’t need to be the owner of a group to make a discord-

In example in my group I have a holder account but I own the discord. I don’t have the holder in the discord.

1 Like

Noo the group dicrip.
Spelling is bad now!