Feedback on my group roles

Deputy Chief of Staff and Chief Of Staff Difference is what? Deputy Chief od Dev and Chief of dev difference is wat? Board of director’s d needs to be capital

1 Like

Ah, for editing roles and the descriptions you can simply log into the holder account and change them.

1 Like

This is in fact true. I also have a holder account for a group that has almost 200 members I believe. I have this because I co-own this group with 2 other people and we want to be able to rank people and distribute group funds easily. It is harder to go through the actual owner and easier to just get on the holder account and do it that way. You can use the holder account anyway you want but this is just an example.

1 Like

Oh boy. Want to hear the story?

1 Like

There’s definitely too many roles. Just keep it nice and simple, you don’t need to make the roles very complex. I also want to question the purpose of the “Banned” role. Would it not make more sense to simply remove the user from the group instead of delegating them to a rank? Also why do you need a chief of staff, a head admin, and a head moderator? Just put 1-2 people in charge of the moderation team.

Here’s my proposed ranks:
Founder
Co-Founder(s)
Board of Directors
Developers
Head of Staff
Moderators
Mod-in-Training
Retired Staff/Developer
Members

1 Like

the first “text only” cool creations in devforum, goodjob @JonathonBows ! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Huh? What do you mean???

I think he’s being a little bit sarcastic haha.

1 Like

Ah hahaha hah very funny… I win a prize? Or do I get a role?

hahahha funny im not a sarkas sir

1 Like

Oh no he found out… Runnnnnnnnnn

Woah, woah, woah. That’s like… wayyyyyy too many to keep up with. You don’t need a “banned” role, that’s what exiles are for. Also, Chief/Deputy roles are not very necessary anyway. A good layout is always is SIMPLE, and not wordy. (Excuse me for sounding like a Grammarly ad.) Here are some blueprints:

Founder/Group Holder
Developers
Administrators
Moderators
Contributors
Members

Most professional groups have 4-10 roles. Too many means too much for normal players and workers to keep up with, making wanting to rank up much more annoying. It’s really unnecessary at most and annoying at least.

2 Likes

If i have someone who can make me a bot to rank people then I am.find.

Well, maybe. But like I said, it’s just unnecessary. At least it is in my opinion. I’m not very happy with professionality, but more, practicality.

1 Like

True. Everyone has there options. But I like the roles the way they are.

1 Like

If you know how to then why come on here?

prob just flexing…? :123: :123:

1 Like

@whatup_michael is right tho, these are too many roles

1 Like

I think that Developers should be prioritized over roleplay roles in your group, as after all they work on your game and if they are Developers then they should be trustworthy enough, don’t you think?

1 Like