Hi, I just quickly made this ui In 10-15 minutes and I want some feedback! This Gui is for my mining tycoon game. Just for reference the economy is very inflated and 1,000 coins can’t buy very much as for it’s 20R$ value.
Prices for reference:
- 1,000 Coins = 20R$
- 5,000 Coins = 45R$
- 10,000 Coins = 80 R$
- 50,000 Coins = 350R$
- 100,000 Coins = 675R$
- 1,000,000 Coins = 6,500 R$
- Vip + 100,000 = 500R$
There are many things to improve here:
- Make the VIP logo fit with the UI itself
- Make the coins UI a little bit more cartoony
- The Shop Text on the top is too stretched, consider resizing it and also the X doesn’t match the UI
- Try to make the UI not too plain and use a background color that will fit
- Try to make a blur on the lighting every time the player open the ui
While it’s a simple design I’m still curious, it’s still being worked since it’s quite simplistic, I see more options you could try filling in perhaps add a different color for the background outline the text so it doesn’t appear as plain. The color looks basic liking, I would recommend including shades of black or grey, whatever suits your own liking.
A decent recommendation is to add a square outline around the entire coin and text. You may also consider into using images as inspiration to get a good layout or smaller ideas to add to your GUI. Otherwise, it’s a decent start I would try to improve it a little more.