Feedback on my homestore (:

Currently building a homestore for my new clothing group, its about 90% finished. I used the new future lighting for the first time here and its beautiful!

64 Likes

This is what true talent is, dedication, hard-work and simply utter beauty!

4 Likes

Looks insane! I’m excited to see the final product.

3 Likes

Thank you so much man, it means alot!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! <3333333333

3 Likes

Overall, this is an amazing build, I love the use of the neon textures, and how it feels like a NYC vibe. I would definitely visit the final product!

4 Likes

Thank you man! I put a lot of brain power into this build (:

2 Likes

I have no words. Your atmosphere all fits together perfectly, and the textures you used on the side of the buildings truly add to that. One of the best I have seen so far.

4 Likes

Im happy you like it :smile: thank you!!

1 Like

It is amazing, and I don’t know if this is right but are you using an light skybox while it’s day? Pretty cool technique if you are. But the moonlight seems a bit too much like sunlight, maybe make it darker or bluer.

Overall, just amazing.

1 Like

Dude this is a free model, lol

Its really good.

2 Likes

Honestly, this legit looks INSANE. 11/10! AMAZING JOB! I don’t know how you did it, but it worked out well. I especially love the lighting because it is the perfect icing on the cake, that being your futuristic game. Can’t wait for your game to be released!

1 Like

Super cool but I recommend maybe making it a bit bigger since it seems a little small to fit lots of clothing in but otherwise its great!

1 Like

It has alot of stores and can currently hold 300(ish) clothes

1 Like

thank you so much dood :smiley: <3333

1 Like

love the detail and lighting, very aesthetic.

3 Likes

this is so beautiful! You definitely have talent :wink: I can’t wait to see the game finished!

1 Like

Wow! This is very good! I love the all of the neon lights! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Awesome stuff, I love the general vibe and color scheme you’ve picked. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Woah! that’s so very cool! men I wish I can make like that :cool:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

2 Likes