Feedback on my katana

3 Likes

I think the blade should be longer and there should be more detail for the handle. Adding a beveled edge for the handle could be good.

it should not be so square/blocky. handles aren’t usually decorated with cylinders like that, you need more detail definitely and materials

Apply a slight backwards-facing curve to the blade (and optionally the handle as well.) Round the edges on both the grip, as well as the guard of the hilt, and then sharpen the blade. At that point you should have a very bland, but serviceable model.

Then, if you want to go the extra mile; add a ridge along the back of the blade, as well as a blade collar above the guard. The curve up to the blade’s point should additionally more closely resemble an arc rather than a wedge.

1 Like

Looks pretty good! maybe make the handle more round? you should use cylinders for handles.

1 Like

To be real its not good i would suggest use a template of an image

This is a dagger, obviously

(Word limit)

1 Like

it looks -bad- not tryna to be rude but it looks way to basic srry ):

this is not a katana, its a tanto with katana handle so yea

It looks like it’s one of your first times using blender. It’s probably easier to make that in Roblox Studio instead of Blender so you should try to work on Roblox Studio more

1 Like

Make it more sharp and long. Example: