Feedback on my latest game(Difficulty chart)

I just made a game with my developer any feedback will be appreciated

Current stages are 74 and not finished yet

Edit:Icons/Thumbnails/scripting/ui design by me

Wanna hire me?
My portfolio:

Edit:I know that Difficulty chart isnt the best idea to make but i made this game for profit to get developing team and continue my another project wich i made the map thats the only reason i made the game i know what you guys say its like making another clicking simulator

4 Likes

The game is really generic and it’s just like the difficulty charts you could find in the search bar.

It is hard to tell that these are ladders

Maybe you can fix these

1 Like

Thanks for feedback and as you said you can find this kind of difficult charts in search bar did you meant that there are alot of difficult charts?Tbh i made this game for profit to get dev team for my another project wich i made but cant script

Thanks

1 Like

Yes there are a lot of difficulty charts just like your game.

They are mostly just studs.

1 Like

As someone who plays a lot of difficulty charts and towers, yes there are a lot of difficulty chart obbies out there and most look super similar to yours. This is probably because everyone wants to make their obby look similar to jtoh (or their using the jtoh kit). Personally, I’ve started to bore of the same look and many of the same kinds of obstacles every time. Something like obby island is a great example of a new look to these kinds of obbies if you wanted to check that out.

1 Like

I personally think this game is great. I love how there is a bar that indicates the difficulty level and how the stage you were on saves for you to continue where you left off for later. One thing that was not working for me was the settings button.

But other than that it’s great. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

If your gonna make more stages, make your snap to grid 1 so the studs are aligned

1 Like