Feedback on my latest game (Plunite Collector Simulator)

Hello again,

SuperDadV here, looking to get some feedback on my latest creation, Plunite Collector Simulator.
https://www.roblox.com/games/6925233040/Plunite-Collector-Simulator

After starting with some tycoons ( Buzzy Bees, Out on the Farm ) I have taken my first attempt at a Simulator and would like to get some feedback on a few areas:

1. First time playing tutorial.
  2. General game play mechanics.
  3. Ideas for more decorations

I am still putting some finishing touches on the game (like adding game passes and adjusting the rate at which the player progresses). Use code “RobloxDev” to get into the game play a little faster.

My building skills are a bit low, for my next game I think I will have to find a team to work with. I am ready to move on from tycoons and simulators to something more challenging.

1 Like

Hello, I only found a few things “wrong” with the game.

1. The Gui when you first load into the game is not coving all the screen. (The top of the screen with the menu buttons)
  2. When I walked out, I died and when I spawned, I could not move.

Other then that, very good job on the map and idea. Good Job, and Good luck with the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have now fixed those two items (never knew about the IngoreGuiInset property on ScreenGui until now).

1 Like

Still looking for more feedback so that I can improve my skills and the game.

Any critiques on the UI design?

Really would like to know what areas are my weakest.

Thanks in advance.

I think it would look better if you moved the items at the yellow mark to the same level as the pink line. So they are the same. Also, the progress bar seems a little off.

1 Like