Feedback on my latest gfx/commission

Hey fellow robloxians :heart: ! This is my latest commission I did for an Austrian Federation group owned by TobiasFernison! All feedback and critique is welcome!

thanks guys :heart:

9 Likes

Look really good! I love the background (the smoke rising off the ground looks cool), and the tanks look good. I’d maybe add some people in the back, maybe lying on the ground (if you know what I mean). Keep up the good work! :smiley:

I actually really like this! There isn’t much to say about it seeing as you’ve done everything I would have except I would have done some more after effects. Such as sparks, smoking craters, a city/town in the background and bullets flying by. Over all this looks amazing! :smiley:

thanks so much i’ll definitely try to do add some more people on the ground next time! :heart:

thanks so much! i think i saw you at my last feedback on gfx post, thanks for stopping by again!

1 Like

Looks good. Add some mist or smoke on the air… also do watermark your work or… Hippit hoopity your work is now my property.

Awesomee :blush: GFX Love it :wink:

-Greetings from :de:

i’m going to report you then : )

(30 characters)

1 Like

A branch of the tree thats over the tank on the right seems to be a bit distorted.