Feedback On My Latest GFX!

Hello! I Have Just Made A New GFX For My New Game! Unknown - Showcase! I Would Appreciate ANY Feedback!

The Text May Not Be The Best Because It Was The First Time I Made Text Like That!

25 Likes

This is an insanely cool GFX! It took me a bit to realise but on the trees there are a bit of white lines near the top of the GFX and at the left of the trees… I just wanted to see literally anything I can give feedback on and it was hard since this is amazing.

The lighting looks perfect, the shadows do and the positioning.

Good job! :+1:

2 Likes

I Just saw the trees! Ill fix them right now! Thank you so much for telling me!

1 Like

Wow dude! It looks so good, I could never be able to do this.

1 Like

Uh, I Dunno really, it auto selected that when I clicked

And yes, i am scripting it, i had to use an advanced cookie logger cheat advanced python to make it! :wink:

As

i think it looks very good, i really like the lighting and the color pallete.

Just maybe change this topic to Cool Creations instead :wink:

I literally just noticed this but on the left of the tree is also seeming to be a smudge !

Photo

2020-12-07 (2)

Not sure if this is supposed to be rain or not, if so it’s a cool detail but I just noticed it now.
It’s not much of a detail that you see at first sight since it took me a bit of time to notice. The text does look nice though for your first time!

Thank you so much! It means a lot!

The main character themself looks good. There’s a good glow emphasizing the hat and the scythe. I concern for your background because I had trouble knowing what was your background, soon to figure out it was a forest. I would have a better-detailed forest as in better recognizing what’s in the background because the tree on the top left looks smudged, same with that blue box on the left, doesn’t really fit in the tastes. That’s my personal opinion on edits.

1 Like

That’s pretty good dude keep it up. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I Will try to fix the background!

Thank you so much! :smiley: I Will keep trying to make more of these, and even try to further improve!

I am sorry to bother you all, but apparently, someone stole this from me and posted this on discord. Please may one of you tell me who did this?

It looks cool i like the green light but it’s a bit too dark! But good work so far!

1 Like

Looks nice, and I like what you did with the green light

1 Like