Feedback on my Luca GFX

Hi!

I made a GFX (my first, actually!) based off of Disney/Pixar’s “Luca” and I wanted some feedback on it!

Please note that I do not have Blender so the photo will look a little funny.

I took the screenshot in Roblox Studio and finished it in Photopea! It looks basic and there’s no other details, but I might work on that someday. :smile:

There are two of them, I'd like to know which one you prefer!

Thank you!

8 Likes

I like the 2nd one because I feel like the first one doesn’t really catch the color or contrast like the 2nd one does. They both look great and I feel like you could be a great GFX designer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m glad you like the 2nd one, that’s my favorite too. I’ll work to do better, and thank you so much for the compliment!

1 Like

Yeah, no problem! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Love the second one a lot more because the blue colour looks more appealing, other than that, great GXF! 8/10!

1 Like

8/10, thank you so much! I’ll probably be working on more GFX so I’ll definitely start with that first photo first!

I agree with @xPartyz, the second GFX is better than the first. In the first one, it’s a little hard to see his face but luckily in the second one you can see it better.
First one: 6.5/10
Second one: 7.5/10

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m definitely looking into changing that first one, so I’ll keep your opinion in mind.