https://www.roblox.com/games/5272829397/Jump-I-BETA My new game If you like it like the post Thankyou Remember It in Beta Testing,
So the game is about what? When I joined all I saw was a very small lobby that you could jump over, an okay campfire a poorly built house thing (can’t remember what it’s called) if it’s in beta surely it should have some scripting. It’s like saying that alpha is nothing.
That`s a bit harsh I started today making this game
So the game isn’t ready even for beta testing if you just started today.
So I played your game, and I have a few comments.
- Is the gazebo a free model? It doesn’t match the style of anything else in the game.
- The second section of the ‘obby’ is pretty tough to get through- I still haven’t- even with smaller legs (rather than the blocky default ones).
- There isn’t much to do. The portal isn’t very obvious at all, and as @R02_0 said, most players probably wouldn’t know what to do, let alone turn around and touch a stone.
That’s all I really have to say, since I still haven’t completed the obby. I’ll give an update when I do.
It is a good game keep up the good work!
- It was very hard, but I got through the kill brick section. However, I ended up in a blinding room with a part and a ‘ladder’ of parts (which were gray and hard to see over the neon).
- I jumped onto the brick to reach the ladder, but the brick that I needed to reach the ladder was the teleporter.
- I was warped back to the kill bricks and landed on one before I could react. If your game pulls tricks like that on players- intentional or not- they probably won’t stay.
- The neon, as I said, is too bright at times to see what I need to do.
- There are messages at the top of the screen that, frankly, don’t need to be there. People can like and favorite the game on their own, and you don’t state where to ‘follow’ you, if anybody wanted to.
- The ‘Guest’ text above a user’s head serves no purpose right now.
- What will this game be? Right now, it seems to be mostly an obby. Will the ‘Guest’ tag be used as a ranking system or something later on?
To conclude, your game is okay, but could definitely use some work (and explanation) overall.
I mean modelling is alright. But you should have deleted the baseplate. There is a huge red/white thing in the air, don’t know what it is. This is more Alpha. Definitely room to improve.
Thankyou your so nice aww just making it 30 but thankyou
That is the obby
Besides how bright the neon is, the first lobby is actually extremely difficult. There isn’t much space between each block that kills you for you to land safely. Making it difficult isn’t bad, but the player will find it extremely frustrating, especially when it’s the first one. Also when I jump sometimes I get teleported to the first white neon area. So you shouldn’t put the teleporter directly above the course. But overall, I think your project could go well.
Thankyou yeh I was working on the neon and teleporters
Alright, I played the game, and I have no idea what it’s supposed to be. Make the lobby bigger and add barriers so people can’t climb over the walls. There is no obby that I saw. This game needs work. Needs.
I wouldn’t really call it a game as there isn’t much to do. There is no aspect to the small builds and baseplate. I guess you could call it a showcase
To Be Honest Its not the greatest built or scripted, but I have one problem when I died I got teleported to the end.