FeedBack on My New Game

Me and my Dev Team at Floating Games .Co just released a game yesterday. I would like the DevForum Community to please send us feedback on the game.

Link: Floating Obby! - Roblox

Thank You For ur FeedBack :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I mean, it seems like a nice obby but: The obstacles are fairly similar.

But the main thing, is that it feels kind of bare. The gui’s are very small, and there’s nothing to really look at, or do except walk and jump. It doesn’t provide much of a challenge either. It’s just… Not very creative. The spirit is good tho.

2 Likes

First look and it seems nice judging by the GFX. The concept looks nice, the GUIs look off, the map is out of order, the map kinda looks unorganized I suggest you put few selected obbies in different maps. Example, Stages1 through 10 have a beach map and Stages 20 through 30 have a sky map. Great game overall.

2 Likes

UI is very off-centered.

Instead of the water killing you, it could just tp them back. Unnecessary gamepasses. Other than that, nice job!

1 Like

Okay, one little thing instead of just a block as water. You should make it the actual liquid and just add a kill area to it, other than that it’s very cool!

2 Likes

For me it feels just like, a regular old generic obby. I do like the floating idea but it still doesn’t really separate it from a regular old obby.

3 Likes

if you only clicked on the 70$ XD

Honestly I wanted the gamepasses to be like a pool noodle and a water gun. But I didn’t know how to script that so we just went with this.

1 Like

Its a very cool obby, but one thing that I saw was that it was very empty. I would suggest filling the space with something. But great job!

1 Like

Ty for your FeedBack it is fixed or will be fixed very soon!

Ty for your FeedBack it is fixed or will be fixed very soon! Please Check out the game again

Ty for your FeedBack it is fixed or will be fixed very soon! We have fixed the gamepasses and the UI

Ty for your FeedBack it is fixed or will be fixed very soon! We have added a new water system!

Ty for your FeedBack it is fixed or will be fixed very soon! We have added new stages and more builds hopefully you like it!