Feedback on my new game

I just finished working on this: Machine Survival

It’s a crafting/survival type of game. I would really appreciate some feedback (and also any bugs you might find)!

2 Likes

Very nice. Would be great to see some images. Thanks.

2 Likes

I added some in the original post :+1:

4 Likes

I love the aesthetics of this game. It’s so pleasing to look at, and I can see this easily getting a lot of popularity if you advertise it correctly.
However, one thing that is bothering me is the font of the GUIs. I don’t know if it’s just me, but it just doesn’t fit the overall vibe of the game. Also with the GUI on the top of the screen, it seems that you need to move the temperature bar down a little bit, so that the font isn’t overlapping, and make sure that the images that are used for the snowflake and the fire aren’t as stretched out.

Other than that, I really love this so far. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Overall, this game looks great and well made! You did a great job making it.

I actually totally agree here. I feel like there could be better font used, maybe something more clean and simple, kind of like the game!

2 Likes

I also have to agree, the GUI is a bit much to look at (at least at first glance). Maybe try moving the machine heat off to one of the sides (bottom left corner?) to make it noticeable and easy to see, but not as in-your-face as it currently is.

2 Likes

Games like these are always fun.

1 Like