Feedback on my new game

I have this game where you can test your intelligence by answering all the questions and the game will calculate and record your iq at the end of the game.

Pls criticize me to help me improve the game thank you so much

Game link:

1 Like

Feedback

Well, itā€™s a good idea for a game, but there are more things which i donā€™t like than i like.
hereā€™s my opinion :

• Youā€™re using free models [Text to Open Doors] and more , **maybe you scripted it, but i donā€™t think so, as there are models that are just like the things you used.
  • Some answers are really different from what i thought, people will hardly guess the answer.
  • Really simple game, but i really love the Banner of the game, itā€™s simple but funny and god

Overall , i think itā€™s a pretty cool game, this is just my opinion, keep doing your games/dream games! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanksss i really appreciate your feedbacks

2 Likes

Pretty good, but the IQ calculation is really inaccurate. I donā€™t know if the IQ increases the faster you are or decreases, but it seems very inaccurate to me. Add some more questions that are not just trick questions. Add chemistry, algebra, practical, and physics questions.

2 Likes

yeah, its likeā€¦ the ammount of answers you sayā€¦

1 Like

There isnā€™t much problem solving in it. Its mostly just ā€œCan you figure out what the trick answer isā€ or ā€œcan you solve this riddleā€ questions. There arenā€™t many scenarios.

2 Likes

I updated it now based on your feedbacks

• I added walls so players canā€™t cheat
  • I made the calculations more precise and accurate
  • I made multiple answers so that players wonā€™t guess the right format for the answers

Thank you all for your feedbacks

My pea sized brain enjoyed it!! BRAVO!!!

1 Like