Feedback on my new Gfx!

Hello! I made another Gfx! Please give me any feedback or things that I can improve! Thank you :smiley:

14 Likes

Looks pretty good :+1:

This looks like a nice artwork but I have just a few suggestions:

Maybe you could change the images on the wall or maybe improve them:

I feel like this just doesn’t seem right:

I’m a bit confused as to if these are flies hovering around the light?

I love the design idea just needs some adjusting. Don’t give up :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe you could change the images on the wall or maybe improve them

I didn’t even look at them :sweat_smile: I will definitely change them! Thank you for noticing

I feel like this just doesn’t seem right

Yeah the space between the table and the chair was just too small to fit in the avatar haha

I’m a bit confused as to if these are flies hovering around the light?

I thought I would add in like a ray of light but I guess it didn’t work out well. :sweat_smile:

I love the design idea just needs some adjusting. Don’t give up :grinning:

Thank you so much! Everytime I do something, I always keep learning something new! All because of people like you who take their time out to point out things that can be improved on what I did!

Thank you again! :smiley:

2 Likes

It looks amazing as always. I love all of your GFX. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you soo much! Means a lot to me :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work, how did you export the whole thing to blender when I do it, it looks half broken xD

1 Like

Thank you! And the model is not from Roblox Studio. I got it from a Blender plugin called Sketchfab :smiley:

1 Like

Ohh thank you so much!!! How do you install it?

1 Like

If you’d want to make a ray of light, I’d suggest to put more powerful light coming from it, and tone down on the particles. I’d also suggest putting soft particles everywhere rather than just the light, so it doesn’t look like flies LOL

Other than that, I love the posing and lighting, great job overall :happy3:

1 Like

If you’d want to make a ray of light, I’d suggest to put more powerful light coming from it, and tone down on the particles. I’d also suggest putting soft particles everywhere rather than just the light, so it doesn’t look like flies LOL

Yeah, I really need to work on that. Thank you for the suggestion!

Other than that, I love the posing and lighting, great job overall :happy3:

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Looks Overall Awesome :smile:
Really Impressed with your Work!

1 Like

I like it, the only feedback I got would just be the textures, this could be the floor or simply making the metals more metallic. This would make the gfx pop out more.

1 Like

Ohh okay! Thank you for your suggestion! I will definitely work on textures in my next ones!

Thank you again! :smiley:

1 Like

Excited to see your next GFX. The last two ones I saw from you were good, also from the 7th GFX you posted a while back, I’ve seen some major improvements so congrats on that

1 Like

Thank you so much! Everytime I do a GFX I always learn something!
Sorry for the late reply I did not notice it :sweat_smile: