Feedback on my New Ui Piece

Hey there, I am Dev_ZG a Ui Designer and I have been for 2 years. Recently I took a long break from Ui but back and I wanted to know how is my new UI Style

Playful Cartoony.

Here is the UI Pack

Improved Version From the Replies
V.2.0

Please send me any feedback you want and you can contact me On DevForum or Twitter @Dev_ZG

Thanks!

8 Likes

It looks cool but its a bit bright

2 Likes

Thanks for ur feedback Ima Improve on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with @catxkdb that it is way too bright. The background should be slightly darker so key buttons like “Yes”, “No”, “X”, etc pop out more.

Also, I notice that the “X” for the top right frame looks slightly different than the rest. The rest of the “X”'s are also all not centered the same either.

Other than that I really like how this looks!

3 Likes

Thanks For ur Feedback Ima Improve it Right now!

2 Likes

One more thing I noticed is the “NO” button text is slightly higher than the “YES” button.

Goodluck!

3 Likes

There ur Improvements have been made :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks a lot better! I meant bright background as in the frame’s backgrounds. Also, the top right X still looks a little more to the right, but I think it’s fine.

Very nice! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh Sorry I didn’t understand that yk I am really trying to get commissions so ur feedback is very helpful to me.

1 Like

AHHHH MY EYES, MAKE IT DARKER.

also, it would be nice if the color wasn’t yellow.

1 Like

Okay, I will be making a Dark Themed Ui Tomorrow so Feel free to follow me or whatever to see it.

2 Likes

Did you design this on Roblox or third-party software such as Figma?

Looks good, as everyone else says I would just work on flattening out the imperfections and maybe reducing the brightness of the yellow. Try a pastel.

Two of the headers also don’t have outlines, but it still looks good!

1 Like

I used third-Party software Called Photopea and Thanks For the feedback.

2 Likes

Would’ve thought it’s quite tricky using software like that. Have you tried Figma? It’s free, and is very good.

Yea it takes about 2 Hours for something like that also Sure I will try figma soon!

2 Likes

Looks nice, but I think you need to make the yellow background and the green ones (the headers and the ‘Yes’ button) a little darker as it’s kinda hard to read the text. The red buttons (‘X’ and ‘No’) already looks good. Keep up the great work!

1 Like