Feedback on my obby i’ve recently made

I’ve recently made a game, but i got some toxic reactions on it.
Can you please look if it is bad or not?

Link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/6775876479/Escape-the-Boredom?refPageId=466b8a2a-a954-46ae-8230-c26585d1ca29

3 Likes

-Make this a little wider + add more of that around that stage.

-Some of those killing bricks are floating around.

Also, make stage 10 a bit harder.

This seems too easy. Like really easy. You need to improve and take your time on making this obby.

You got to add fun stages too, not “boring” ones. (a fun boring stage since the name of the obby is “boredom”)

Overall,
You tried and that matters, good job.

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank you so much for your review on my game!
I will try to make updates as soon as I may go on my brothers pc :sweat_smile: or tomorrow at school.

No problem!

Also, I forgot to mention but be sure to play other obby games too so, you can get an idea of what you can add and how they are added. I’m sure that will really help you as well. :smile:

2 Likes

So I went and reviewed your game. It’s quite easy to complete. so I timed my self and finished your game in 29 seconds. Try to make your game harder for players.

Overall you tried your best make a decent obby. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your review, it helps alot!

1 Like

image The donation leader’s head is floating off their body.

Not too bad overall. I’d also suggest maybe redoing the game icon and thumbnail to make it more appealing.

1 Like

I agree with this, this is very important when creating this sort of game. Especially from ones with more visits because that shows that people like those stages.

1 Like

Is it just me or the donation board is oversized?

Is The Donation Board Oversized?
  • Its oversized
  • Its not oversized

0 voters

I think im going to make an update today, this is one of the things im gonna change.

Wait, a second your on mobile so how are you editing in studio. :thinking:

1 Like

He uses his brother’s computer.

1 Like

brothers pc, maybe in some minutes on school pc

1 Like

In my opinion the obby is too easy, I would add some different kind of stages and add some harder obstacles.

1 Like

Fixed this problem, maybe you can check it out?

1 Like

Fixed this problem, maybe you can consider checking it out?

Seems to be better but,

-Make this stage a little more challenging

-The walking speed seems to be a little too fast (starting from stage 10/11). Try to lower it down to like "18’ or “20”

-Add a shortcut way to reset; if the player presses the letter “r” they could respawn right away.

Overall,
Nice job. Keep up the great work!

You are going to add more stages soon right? If not, I suggest you make a “winners” area soon.

Good, but some of the obstacles are easily walked around. Perhaps try making each stage longer, since I can avoid it really well.