Feedback on my obby!

Hello i’m Ewwwfpls!

I’m looking for a feedback on my obby!
I did not use any free model, everything is made by my hands and skills.
(the obby is not finished yet)

Link to the obby: [BETA] Obby World - Roblox

8 Likes

Its very good, with lots of effort put into it! I’ve never seen so much effort put into such a simple obby. But in my opinion, the beginning of stage 3 is kind of annoying. I dont know if its just me but its kind of harder than the stages before it. At the part where it stops, I noticed theres a bigger gap after the stop.

Also, because theres a bigger gap, sometimes when you try to jump to it, it pushes you back and you fall into the void. The spawn is also backwards by the way.

3 Likes

nice game! love the theming behind it beside just simple sky map. I’m also doing same thing!
I found some z clipping on the early on platforms. the difficulty like how Rosulli said. level 3 ramps up pretty fast leaving players to leave your game early. I would make it hard around the level 10 mark and nerf level 3. gg

It’s great and all, but I beg, please lower the respawn time and turn force fields off.

If you can, add an ‘R’ to respawn feature.

Also, there’s a lot of repetitiveness in thse islands, and the city part just looks like you put no effort into it.

1 Like

very cute, though it could use more checkpoints, also respawning takes a while.

What is this for invisible block?
?

1 Like