Feedback on my obby+minigmes

Hello developers :slight_smile: . I have recently started developing and have made a game with my friend @arnav24avi10 . ProDay's Fun Obby [MINIGAMES!] - Roblox . Here is the game link . Id love if you guys would give feedback and tell any bugs you find and I hope you enjoy playing the game :smiley: .

5 Likes

We worked small scale with very less of our own builds but have tried our best to cover up as our first game :smiley:

4 Likes

Okay, not bad. WAY to many free models. Most of the GUI hasn’t even been changed at all from its original state. The things that aren’t free models are poorly places and so far it doesn’t look any like the picture.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5467532636/ProDays-Fun-Obby-MINIGAMES
In fact, with that from first glance it looks like a fancy free model obby.

3 Likes

Very true and we have started replacing the free models with our original ones, would prolly be a fairly better game by Christmas

1 Like

I don’t know, it would need a lot of work to be that good in that timeframe.

1 Like

First of all, I would like to compliment the colorful game icons. Personally, it drew my attention. Inside of the game, the lobby was very square. I think to make it look like an obby/minigame place you should have curves and more complex shapes. I did notice what seemed to be a lot of free models. Overall, the gameplay was fun. There weren’t constant reminders to purchase something. (Something most obbys have an issue with.) So in conclusion, the gameplay was great. A little work on the lobby and I think you’ve gotten yourself an original obby.

2 Likes

thank you for that reponse i really appriciate it and i will reduce the number of free models too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for ur feedback, and we were aware of annoying purchase prompts and thats why we have decided to make a obby+minigame completely user friendly
Using original models soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, hope you guys make more obbys. The cashgrabs are taking over.

2 Likes