Feedback on my ordering system

Looking for feedback on this that I made as a commission, and I’m still looking for how to improve it.
Obviously, you need two people to test this, so I’ll be in the game for about 30 minutes to test with people!

6 Likes

Only thing you should add is: A exit button once you make the order so it doesn’t confuse players. Other than that it’s really good! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I agree with Yeah_Justinn, you should add a exit button, other than that it looks good <3

1 Like

I’ve added an exit button! Would love to see if anyone has any other feedback before I finalize it. Thank you for the advice so far!

I really like what you have created. As for a suggestion I think you should include individual exit buttons on the items rather than only having the option to remove all items. This would really depend on how many items the game will actually have. Maybe in the box where it displays what the customer is ordering, you should include pictures(where the current text is) and include the text at the bottom. This should enhance the style you are going for.

1 Like

This is much better! You could also add a notification for when the user types an invalid name, as I got confused for some reason when it didn’t let me make an order because I had typed the wrong name, or maybe make a player list with all of the valid players which you are able to choose from other than that it looks great!

1 Like

This is great feedback, thank you!

This is awesome! I think you should animate the objects to spice it up a bit. For example, when a new order is entered, it should tween in from the side of the part which shows the orders. Also, it would be cool if there was a UI with a checkmark that popped up in the center of your screen to acknowledge the acceptance of the order.

As @ozdx mentioned, add a notification for if a player enters an invalid name. My suggestion for this is to design a cartoony snackbar (like the style of the current UI) which pops up to tell you this.

Can you make it Copyable? It would be better if we could see the code.

Also, I think it’s really good, the UI and color choice are awesome. It’s pretty smooth, I saw my brother testing it and I didn’t realize that there was a DF post on it.
But yeah, it’s pretty nice. :ok_hand:

I doubt he’d open-source it (even if he wanted to). Based on the name I’d assume this was a commissioned job and that usually means that he cannot distribute it to more than 1 user.

2 Likes