Feedback on my Support Command

https://gyazo.com/f0f7db55de5f1f2cf8c024b26a656459

What do y’all think? What could I do to make this better?

1 Like

Maybe make the pop-up in the middle of your screen so you don’t miss it.

The duration of this is 15 seconds, I also highly doubt someone would want to have this in the middle of their screen for 15 seconds.

I think it’s perfect. @HenryNguyen12345Alt with many moderators in one game, if the alert was in the middle of the screen you’d have multiple admins teleporting to the player at once to help - not to mention spam on the screen from the amount of people requesting help.

1 Like

Thank you for the positive feedback. Do you happen to know how I can make it disappear after 1 of the admins that happen to respond to the call makes it disappear so others don’t click on it? If not, that’s fine. I am pretty sure once 1 admin/staff member see someone else click on it, they won’t click on it.

Using SG:SetCore() I think you can only remove it can only be removed after the specified time. Maybe make your own notification system, give each notification a specific ID and use a remote event to remove notifications that have already been solved by another admin.

Interesting. Well thank you for the information. Glad to know that you like the product! :DD

1 Like