Feedback on my UI’s

UI’s for a commission!! Suppose to be a frozen Ice/snow theme.

I would love any feedback on it! I’ve been doing Ui’s for couple of years now.

40 Likes

Wow these are really good! I like the winter frozen theme a lot!

6 Likes

I don’t normally rate UIs and give feedback but these look excellent! Keep it up, and I think you can get even better than you already are!

5 Likes

Thank you @Dev_Chamy and @WeeniesWrath

3 Likes

I really love you detail on everything, you must have put lots of effort into this. Good job!

3 Likes

Thanks yeah it took me around 4 days

2 Likes

Those are really nice and quality UI’s but winter is once in year so you would make them earlier to maybe get commissions!

3 Likes

This was made earlier I was just allowed to post now. And thanks. This was a commission!

2 Likes

0-0 Icy. The UI really fits the winter theme, I love it. I would like to see you doing Christmas theme maybe a little more red & green?

2 Likes

That’s cool.
but I think You should to use another font :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I do you can check it out on my Twitter which is TixLumb

Despite it not being my taste (because of the oversized text) I think this looks great. My only critique would be to keep an eye on the proportions of those frames so they stay aligned with their elements.

But overall, nice!

2 Likes

I like them, they look like a lot of work… But you should not call you own UIs “AMAZING”, thats a bit selfish in my opinion.

4 Likes

He needs commissions so he calls them amazing so peoples can be more interesting, maybe.

1 Like

When I see something described as amazing, I expect amazing. Not a lack-luster overdone UI style.

3 Likes

I didnt want to make him bad (like you obviously want to do it), I just wanted to give him a suggestion.

1 Like

I really like them they look amazing but that tilt on the X button is too aggressive imo.

1 Like

My bad I just wanted more people to see it yk? Sorry if that came out rude.

btw, I do not mean you, I meant @do0gdemon. :wink:

1 Like

Wow these look amazing! How much did you get paid for them?

1 Like