Feedback on my UI’s

I’m not sure if the person who hires me wanting to tell this to public but I got 10,000 robux for the UI’s.

1 Like

Really basic, but it is really good!

2 Likes

thats a really reasonable price!

1 Like

I love the way that they are textured and made! They are so beautiful!

2 Likes

This winter UI looks incredible! I would love to see more of these in game! But I don’t see any problems with it! I’d say it looks good!

1 Like

someone tried to steal your designs and defraud a person

Link

1 Like

Yeah I saw, I can’t really do anything about it though as I don’t even have their discord to contact them to make them stop.

Very clean ui, I love how well you did the clipping and the snow etc keep it up man!

2 Likes

HD is holding a cartoony UI showdown, I’d suggest you try it. It’s winter themed.

2 Likes

I tried but I can’t use any previous work I’ve made

There are alot of things off about these UIs, including scaling, text size, and contrast.

A recommendation is to not use bright green with a plain white foreground and add padding to things like your coin/snowball labels and frame headings.

Imo the coin/snowball text sizes are too big, I don’t think they’ll scale well. Another note is consistency, making your text sizes consistent is good for UX.

Another thing that you’ll find useful in the future is to normalize making text not touch the edges of the frame

2 Likes

Yeah I can for sure agree the text wasn’t scaled and colored properly. But at the end the text was gonna be removed so it can be customized in studio. And it was a commission that needed to be done fast. Like in couple of days. Yeah scaling isn’t as well as it should but when I imported to studio I did make it scaled properly! But thanks for the feedback and I’ll keep a lookout in the future.

Very vibrant and eye catching! Only critique is that it seems like the background texture on each is a bit squished, which doesn’t look right. But other than that, the colours pop out and are appeasing to look at! Love the style

Edit: Adding on, I have to agree with @epochzx, the text for sure has to be scaled down. It’s almost like it’s bulging out of the box, but that shouldn’t be too much of a problem to fix!

2 Likes

Looks stunning! I absolutely love the frozen effect it has.

2 Likes

I would commision you if I had the robux too

2 Likes