Feedback on new game!

Hello! I have created the game to surpass all games. I will be at the top of ROBLOX games, unopposed. I would like some feedback on it before I release it to paid access soon! It will likely be 500 robux for paid access, so consider yourselves lucky to test now!

2 Likes

Is the game actually like that or a troll?

1 Like

Is this a joke? You are releasing a very simple obby that I can remake in 10 minutes for 500 robux?

1 Like

Yeah. I visited the game and it was a simple obby
You can’t sell a game like that for a huge amount of robux
But continue developing the game

1 Like

For that experience, 500 robux is a little bit too much

1 Like

your april fools joke is too late

5 Likes

Good job! on the obby I would say that there is room for improvement and more needs to be added aswell as make the price more reasonable for users who want to play the obby work on a icon and thumbnail, maybe add some badges and your game could come out pretty good keep up the good work! :smile:

1 Like

Please don’t do this treat the forums with respect.

19. Do not claim credit for work that you did not create. This includes, but is not limited to: building, scripting, compositions, animations, 3D models, and artwork.

It is a really simple obby that can easily be re-created in 5-10 minutes. I don’t see why it will be 500 robux

I did create this. Sorry if you feel I didn’t!

No, it says you haven’t created any games.

So?
[Thirty Characters, 30 char]

I just found some random new developers game and got a bunch of people to dislike it lol

Why would you do that?

30 chars

That is not what you use the devfourm for
this will result in a Permanent removal.
19. Do not claim credit for work that you did not create. This includes, but is not limited to: building, scripting, compositions, animations, 3D models, and artwork.

Return to Broken Rules Matrix

I don’t think that is his main account

He killed me in apocalpyse rising