Feedback on our game

Me and my group have been working on a game for quite some time now. Many people have played and said they enjoyed it, but for some reason it has loads of dislikes. If I could have an outsider’s opinion who has never seen the game before, that would be helpful!

https://www.roblox.com/games/5780326113/Speed-Trial-BETA?refPageId=767c448c-b849-44b0-8dfb-7c7652a3c2b2

1 Like

This can possibly be due to the lack of content in the game. What I mean by this is, you have a very small amount of obbys but nothing cool or unique that would amuse players to keep playing. In my opinion, I would go back and add more content so players can have a lot of options and keep playing. On another side note, I would also add directions on how to do the obbys, and even its skill level: example, Easy, medium, hard.

Yeah, we are slowly rolling maps out but it’s difficult because many hackers have been joining. The game has only been out for a week and we have been spending most of that fixing issues and banning people. There are difficulty markers, based on the colour of the start gate but I should probably make that more obvious! Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

No problem have a good Day/Night, and good luck on your project.

This Game Is Cool Hope This Game Will Be On The Front Page Someday.

Thank you! We’ve been working on it for quite some time now, so I hope so!

1 Like