Feedback on personal GFX challenge

Hello there! I am back with more art. So this time I challenged myself to turn a really simple render made in Blender(by me), into a scene with a more mood. I had to use photoshop only for the challenge to be harder. May not have turned out THAT good but at least got something.

(As usual, I didn’t put much detail on the lighting since I am used to manipulating the lighting in photoshop. Although I don’t often do this for game thumbnails.)

7 Likes

Looks cool in my opinion, maybe try adding some enviroment

1 Like

I love everything about this, the rain and the fire around his hands are perfect. Something that would make it better is lightning in the back. It would be even better if the lightning reflected off the water. :grinning:

2 Likes

Here, made the ground a bit more reflective. Doesn’t stand out as much but did what I could. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

2 Likes

This small detail really improves it, making the ground more reflective in my opinion really makes it stand out better. Thanks for taking my feedback. :smile:

1 Like

The effects are incredible, I like it a lot! I’d suggest you to add more light at the character’s hand since flame ( or whatever that is ) emits light. Besides that, the ground’s reflection is missing the effect from the character’s hand, you might wanna fix that. But other than that, it’s AMAZING!

1 Like

Added a bit of light on the character and on the ground. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

4 Likes

I would make the effects emitting from the avatars hand to glow a lot more.

1 Like