Feedback on promo images for new game please?

Hi!

I would love to get some feedback/suggestions on improvements for my new “promo” images of my game? I am hoping to use these on social media within the next few days. :slight_smile:

Thank you all in advance! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow they looks very cool! I think they will attract a good amount players.

2 Likes

This is so much better than anything else i have ever seen pretty mature and i think its going to be a GREAT GAME!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! Fingers crossed :’)

2 Likes

That is such a huge compliment! That means a lot to me!! Thank you so much :'D

1 Like

Although I’m impressed that its so realistic what is this game about?

1 Like

It’s mainly focused around roleplay at the moment. The player can choose a house from a variety such as manor houses, inn rooms, detached houses, terraced houses, cottages, etc! There aren’t too many features yet although there is a shop, a school, and various other buildings. I am still deciding what direction I’d like to take with the game overall (:slight_smile:

1 Like

any ui design to it can i see what that looks like to

1 Like

Here’s the link if you’re interested in checking it out? :slight_smile: VillageLife [BETA] - Roblox

sure
(character limit i dont like it)

1 Like

game = 9/10 add some optimazation and boom perfect

1 Like

There is an issue: as you can see the text at the bottom is cut but anyways the game looks cool

1 Like

Wow! This almost doesn’t look like Roblox! These are great photos, if you are releasing this as a game, the mobile players might have a harder time playing, just saying.

Good photos!

2 Likes

Those are very detailed images, good job! What will the game be about?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Did it not let you scroll down any further?

No I couldn’t scroll down any further

1 Like

Wow thank you so much! That is so kind of you! It seems to run okay on iPhone 7 so hopefully should be ok for most mobile devices!

Thanks so much! I am not 100% sure on the direction to take with it yet but for now it seems like it will be mainly roleplay focused - hoping to introduce an in-game currency etc and perhaps some form of ‘quests’ for players to earn in-game currency to spend on various items.

1 Like

Are you on PC? I am having issues replicating the issue so I am not 100% sure what’s going on there! Thank you so much for your feedback

Yes I was on pc and I saw the words cut out as I couldn’t scroll down more