Feedback on Realistic Visitor Centre

Hey again, I need some more opinions on one of my older builds that I have spent a considerable amount of time on recently, its an American national park centre for game RCPD:FR and I need some honest opinions on it!

Exterior - ^

Thanks,
-Sill_xz

18 Likes

Looks pretty good👍🏻
I would atleast not be able to make something like that…

Wow the name is correct. “‘Realistic’ Visitor Center”

1 Like

thanks!

:))

btw this is the real thing (dunno if i can post this since hoomans but google blurred faces i think is ok)

2 Likes

Very nice! Finally, somebody actually understands realism here. Realism isn’t only textures and lighting but also architecture, furnishing, and believability that it could be in real life. I can see the care that went into this

As much as I’d hate to say it, this cannot be called realistic as the graphics do not resemble reality in any way. And I wouldn’t advise using free models as you never know what could be inside of them. Otherwise, I do like the way the scene was made.

Please do not take my words too personally. You’re a builder with great potential, and I believe that if you continue working on your skills, you might get really far one day, and I hope that happens.

Looks very nice
Especially the exterior

models from popular pre-existing games, been screened many times for malicious scripts, will look realistic when actually put in the game with its graphics, builder not graphics man.

anyway thanks

Even though they’ve been checked, free models aren’t really going to do much for you except slow your building progress down. If you want to become a more experienced builder, you’ve got to stop relying on other people’s work and try making all you can from scratch! Imagine free models never existed. What would you do in such a case?

1 Like

maybe add some more inside detail? otherwise it is very realistic and well made.