[Feedback on Render] Another Render

Hi everyone. I was looking at the toolbox in Roblox studio so i decided to make a completely free model GFX. I spent some time messing around with it and I didn’t use PBR texture for a reason. It’d be great if you guys can tell me what I should improve on. As always, thanks for replying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely a great render and I like the lighting, this is just my opinion but I feel this graphic might look better from an angle pointing downwards instead of on ground level.

Otherwise I really liked it! Keep up the great work.

Thanks! I did consider doing a eagle view render but I didn’t feel it looked as good as from ground. I used @i5k thumbnail as a refrence, but everything was a freemodel.

2 Likes

The GFX look god.
Also, the texture of the car is cool.

1 Like

If the scene features around robbery or a criminal you should include more objects and characters like for example police man behind there car for cover purposes anything that could spice the scene up a bit I find yours a bit here and there and a little bland like the roblox style in the background perhaps characters or what the user is looking at a police car at the building?

The bright lighting hitting the car siding is clearly a it to bright if there is another police car then that’s a reason why the lighting is hitting the car include a bit of lighting reflecting off the other police car the lights look a little dull and dim a bit. This is a small suggestion but considering fact I’m assuming it’s some sort of practice design using no textures or hdri, you’ll notice the car lighting source doesn’t reflect on the ground mainly the police car.

The police headlights could be reflecting off parts, it looks like it’s lights are turned of but the lighting seems to be on, remove the blue and red line underneath the car is that suppose to be there? It’s a good start I would just add a bit more lighting hitting the surface or parts of the building.

3 Likes

Hey there. I feel like the colors could bloom more. Such as using the bloom effect in your render. The light in the background also where the traffic light more bloom. I think making the lights glow more is a better choice in cases I would suggest making the scene dark or light your choice. Also, Maybe add “RIOT Shield” On the shield the officer is holding. And change the light red too a darker red.

2 Likes

Looks really basic in my opinion, looks flat if you know what I mean?

2 Likes

Yea, it’s pretty flat and basic. I just took freemodels and put them together. I was doing half-awake and also in blender so it turned out a little bland.

2 Likes

It looks really noisy and dark. If you are going for a darker time of day, I would suggest adding some street lamps to give it a bright spotlight. Otherwise, I really like the scene.

1 Like

I think it looks really cool but as same as the last person i would add a little more light,

Maybe you could add a little more detail.but it look pretty good

1 Like

Looks fine but it’s kinda noisy, so check the denoising option and also use HDRI for better lighting.The lighting really needs to be fixed.

2 Likes