Feedback on simple terrain made with blocks

Recently I made this piece of terrain and I’m looking for feedback. I’m going to be using this for a minigames project I’m making. Please give constructive feedback and be respectful as well as suggesting things that can be improved.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. I still suggest that you make that brown part a little bit less conspicuous.

Good luck! :roblox: :star:

1 Like

can you elaborate on the brown part thing?

I would add some little things to the grass like flowers and plants.

1 Like

The terrain looks ok. Just rotate and add some layers to the block terrain. Add details if you want

Example:

1 Like

Hey!

For starters, you should add some more details to make it look alive, like grass, some more trees, and maybe flowers or other plants. Maybe add some rock at the bottom of that hill, or give it some incline. This would make it look more realistic. If you’re going for simplicity, just some more trees and grass would definitely improve it.

In my opinion, the dirt under the grass should be like the one on the right side.

here’s an update on my build. This is going to be a lobby for a minigames game btw.

by the way I’m going to cover up the water going through the terrain by making the walls.
here’s a closeup.

1 Like