Feedback on simulator

Hello guys, I recently made a simulator and I would like to hear some feedback. If you have anything to suggestion leave it here, or use the suggestion GUI.
Thanks,

https://www.roblox.com/games/5359951578/ADMIN-COMMANDS-Brick-Lifting-Simulator?refPageId=4d66be8e-d0d6-461c-b18e-e19717aabec6#!/store

1 Like

It is good, my suggestion is the UI work needs a lot more detail.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the suggestion. Which GUI though?

1 Like

First Impression

When the player joins your game, you have 5 seconds to show them that your game is good. The 5 seconds for this is a first impression.

Your 5 seconds was put in the loading screen, and it was not too detailed, but classy, which is good, except that the topbar was not covered. Check ScreenGui.IgnoreGuiInset on in the properties window for the loading gui.

I also noticed that when the game finishes loading, it loading screen just disappears instantly. It doesn’t slide out of the screen or anything, nor does it fade. It just disappears like that. That doesn’t give the player a good feeling about the game. I recommend you slide it off (tween it’s position to off the screen) or have it fade.

Tutorial

I’d like to take a minute to review the tutorial given at the start of the game.

And… There is no tutorial.

A tutorial is something you must add. It’s the thing that introduces the player to the game. Without it, they’re going to be very confused about everything. They don’t know what to do.

I ended up leaving the game after this point because I had no clue on what to do.

Building

The builds are nice, except that a lot of it is just Ctrl + C & Ctrl + V. It’s obvious that a lot of things are copied and pasted, like the trees and buildings. You should create different structures and rotate them differently, and maybe give some different details for each build too.

I’d also like to point out that the neon in the game is very bright. I suggest you dim the glow down.

3 Likes

All of it other than the loading screen and the icons, the UI just needs a lot more detail.

I agree a lot with what @GalaxyGourmet says…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I know the game has been needing a tutorial so I guess that will be the next thing that is added.

1 Like