Feedback On Small Scene I Made

So recently i made a scene as an example for something which i made for someone however im now in the stages where im into making these little scenes and soon probably a full on map.

However, I would like some feedback to know what i should do in the future scenes/upgrades i make to this scene.

Thank you in advance. The smallest of feedback helps me improve a lot.

Original

After Upgrade

1 Like

I think you could improve trees with leaf textures.

1 Like

Personally i don’t think it would really fit the style but its worth a shot. However, Do you know how i should go about doing this?

(Reference pictures would be helpful)

I like the lighting you’ve gone with here. I personally would use Roblox terrain and roblox’s grass using a mixture of LeafyGrass and Grass keeping the same colors. I would also try adding a couple more trees and maybe some flowers? A full Roblox map following this style would look quite nice.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I tried experimenting with roblox terrain however it docent look good with the style. I was thinking about adding a few more trees and flowers however i have never made many flowers so its worth a shot as i think it will help a lot.

Maybe you could use roblox terrain grass? It works very well with my low poly trees. Also I feel like the terrain is a little too triangular. It looks great otherwise.