Feedback on Street football game

Hello I just made this topic because I want feedback on how to make this game, better because I can see lot of glitches. Currently there is no sound because I cant find any yet, and every server has a maximum of two players. To start match, both player must stand on the Blue and Red pads. Or you could do Training by yourself

The game also has mobile support

This game is a remake of my old football game

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the only thing that I didn’t really have in favor was the icon. You should consider changing the fonts to match, and making it less “corporate-ish”.
The background image for the icon is phenomenal, you did great on that.

1 Like

Pretty cool game but it might be hard to get your game out there because of games like Super Striker League and TPS: Street Soccer. Overall though, seems great!

1 Like

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest that you change server filling to maximum so that it doesn’t accidentally make another server when someone is all alone in one.

Sorry I can’t check out the game, but by the icon it looks promising besides the fact that @ii_Oranjey brought up about the competition.

1 Like

I mixing those two together :flushed: because tp street players dont like how super striker league has powerups and Super striker league players dont like how tp street soccer is always a loose ball

1 Like