Feedback on the Logo I made for 'Burnout'!

I think that I could’ve done something better! Critique me (not too hard tho :pensive:)

6 Likes

What is the game about? It’s pretty, but it doesn’t tell me much about the game.

1 Like

It’s a car game
I tried making a siren but it looks like a stupid gummy worm ;-;

I though it was like a hot/cold kind of thing. (Maybe because the shine effect and little +'s kind of look like sparkles, so it gave me ice feels).

2 Likes

lol, true. But the color scheme is actually Pinkish red with Deep Blue
Nice drawings btw!

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it’s for a car game and would just think it’s some random text. I also agree with them, this could of been more car themed.

Also, the background really doesn’t help the logo itself to stand out (the burn text is blended into the background due to the similar colours) I recommend you do a different background or just not have one. Overall it is still a nicely done logo, I like the detail in the text.

2 Likes

Since its a siren I personally wouldn’t be putting that +/x texture on it and would suggest like a light/flash effect on it instead if you get what I mean.

2 Likes

the background isn’t great, but the thing i s pretty ok. i dont get the thing on the top, and it should have a drop shadow maybe. also maybe have some fire or sparks and something car related?

1 Like

I would recommend some more car related vectors. Maybe a red light, yellow light, green light vector? I’m not 1000% sure but the road is up to you

1 Like

Right. I should’ve added a traffic light. Maybe a road with a car driving on it. Let’s not talk about the gummy worm vector :smiling_imp:

2 Likes