Feedback on the Pet

I’ve made this Pet a few months ago and I want to hear some of your opinions guys
(also the Pet is for sale dm me via discord for more infomation about the price AstroDukee#4225).
Screenshot_125

5 Likes

Does it have eyes? If not then I would add them

1 Like

It’s super cute but I’m not sure what it is…

1 Like

Not sure what it is. I recommend adding eyes and more detail to it, try to make it seem like it’s an actual pet instead of a floating block. But it looks good so far :ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

Upon observation I can not tell what that is. You should make each feature more prominent and clear so a user can identify it easier. For example any facial features (eyes, mouth, and nose) if it have enough of those, as well as legs and ears.

Basically make each features clearer and more identifiable like the pet shown below.

2 Likes

It looks cute, almost like a little robot.

I’m not here to purchase, but if I were to purchase this, I would love to see more photos then just one. Possibly add another photo or couple photos or a video of a 360 of the pet.

2 Likes

When making pets, they should be more prominent with the details from what I’ve seen. As @ghhgnchg pointed out with the dog pet.

I don’t have any idea what your “pet” is and personally, don’t feel any inclination to purchase it. It just seems like a boring grey floating block with no real purpose.

On the positive side of things though, the use of neon isn’t too overpowering and fits in well with the style you’re going for, even if that style may not be the best for a pet. Alongside this the curved edges also make it look nicer than just a square block (I’m pro curved edges).

Hope this helps, nice work!

2 Likes