Feedback on this armory

That looks nice but I would darken it a tiny bit and fill up the leftover space

1 Like

Well im still adding things so maybe when im done

Looks great! Still might need to be darkened a bit. The lockers in the middle fill the space nicely.

1 Like

Heres the darkened version + Some more things added

1 Like

Ooooh, looks nice. Great job! (these brackets are is bc of character limit)

1 Like

Thank you! Here is the finishing build for the day ill continue the rest
Tomarrow!

Thanks for all the support and happy developing!
Thank you all and good night!
Also if im not responding for at least a hour i probably went to bed.

2 Likes

Add a trim to the door, add benches, and shelves to the blank walls like a changing room, Maybe add some armor stands if it fits with the game.

Thats some good ideas!
Also sorry for responding really late i was sleeping.
What do u mean by a trim?
I will put these things into the build.
Thank you and happy devloping!

1 Like

Just checked this thread again, and for what you’ve come up with so far, this in my opinion is the best way you’ve spaced out the lighting. The darker areas give emphasis to lighter areas, and you can use that to define which areas you want to be looked at or not. Bring detail to where important things such as lighting, and later on particle effects, sounds, etc. will be. Good job so far.

2 Likes

What is inside of the circles is called a trim.

1 Like

OHH i see now! Thank you! (this is here for extra characters)

1 Like

Im having trouble deciding what material it should be any ideas?

It should be the same as the red line on the wall

1 Like

So like this?

It works but I recommend Grey, white, or maybe a light blue, always use ether darker or lighter variations for trims

1 Like

Grey looks kind of good whats your opinion on it

By the way you have been a big help!

I think it looks really cool, what kind of game are you making/ and do you have a logo? because if you do have a logo you should put it everywhere like doors.

1 Like

We do have a logo but the mesh i made for it is out dated.
Also the game im making is a meltdown / freezedown type i got inspired from innovation spaceship.
Also this game is based of a build in build a boat for treasure that we have been building for over a year now!

here is the logo
logo

This build is looking very nice. The advice from @Zilla_killerz on door trim really made a difference (I felt like there was something off about those doors lol). Happy building!

1 Like

Thanks! right now my friend is adding some extra detail such as medkits and other things to the build
im making a funny gfx if u wanna see it stay tuned…
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like