Feedback On This Building

Made this just a few minutes ago and would love some feedback

7 Likes

Looks pretty nice, I like the shape of the roof.

Though I feel like there could be what more detail at these white spaces

Maybe another window? Or you could add some sort of balcony? Nice build.

3 Likes

I like simplicity of this build.

Here’s some feedback:

Thinness Of Structure
Not sure if you were going for this design type or not however, the thinness of the front of the building looks odd comparing the length of the side.

Basic Design
No textures, or decals. Seems like a low poly design, if it is ignore this.

Structure Side
The side of the building seems bland and boring. Maybe add some more to it. Or add something to the side of the roof.

Front Windows
Again, I’m not sure what your design was but the front two windows that are parallel seem very high, the characters hat would probably only be able to see through them.

This build is very nice, and you have a lot of potential that is shown in this build. The build requires complex building skills as I can see by the complex shapes and awkward building angles.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback it was just a little low poly practice haha :smile:

Thanks a lot for the feedback I’ll definitely keep this in mind next time and also it is a low poly haha :smile:

The colors on the building and vibrant design looks good, while it features not much going on I’m assuming your going for a architecture church design! It’s an unfinished build that not much details have been put into it. Perhaps add little props door, shingles - tile chimney useful items.

The building looks good but it’s a bit bland, try adding the final details, that seems to be missing on the build. I see the build kind of features that vibrant appearance you should spice up it up by including a door window roofs and shingles and rotate them different degrees to match the approach your wanting.

Since it’s not fully finished place a few props surrounding the area logs, tools against the build you could even have throw more window designs on the side of the build since it’s fairly bland. At the start it’s a decent build love the colors and unique style.

1 Like

The building looks great but it looks basic. I suggest adding more details to the building like patterned stuffs or more. But looks great tho =)

1 Like